Duration: This training course is for two days where you will learn the foundations of Dermal Filler.
Payment: Total Cost £2,000, deposit available at £500. In order to confirm a booking £500 payment is required; deposits are non-refundable but are transferable with 48 hours notice.
Pre Requisites: Medics and non Medics, NVQ Level 3 (General Beauty) -OR- 12 Months Needling Experience -O 6 Months Needling Experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 or Above.
This two day Foundation dermal filler course at Aesthetically Perfect training academy enables you deliver a safe, successful and confident treatment with dermal filler. The complete course is CPD certified with free ongoing support.
What you will learn:
· What is HA based filler
· How Dermal fillers work
· Facial anatomy
· Client selection and treatment options
· Salon Environment – Health And Safety
· Client Consultation
· Client Assessment
· Dermal filler Products and differences
· How to Assess a clients face and understand product quantities and placement
· How to store
· Managing Expectations
· Injection techniques
· Complications and complication resolution
· Practical session covering Lip enhancement;Lip Volume; Laughter Lines.
· Elective and emergency dissolving
· Indications of use
· Product comparison
· Effects of Hyaluronidase
· The mechanism and action of Hyaluronidase
· Safe mixing of Hyaluronidase
· Patch testing protocol
We use live models in our afternoon sessions for you to perform the treatments on. Our trainers are there to guide you and oversee the treatments.